How to get to Heroes Made in Asia?
Heroes Made in Asia is taking place at Evenementenhal Gorinchem and is easily accessible by public transportation and by car.
The parking costs will be 8 euro for a day!
Visit Heroes Made in Asia on May 6 & 7, 2023
4207 HZ Gorinchem
The location of Heroes Made in Asia is Evenementenhal Gorinchem. This is a half hour drive from Utrecht. If you come by car, it is easily accessible and is located next to the A15. There is also ample parking on site. A parking ticket costs €8 per day. Are you coming by public transport?
There will be free shuttle buses from and to train station Gorinchem to the Evenementenhal! Time: 09.30 – 18.30
Saturday May 6 – 10:00 – 18:00 o’clock
Sunday May 7 – 10:00 – 18:00 o’clock
*Vip entree starts at 09:00 o’clock
By most of the exhibitors at Heroes Made in Asia it is not possible to pay by card. Be aware; there is no ATM at the event.
At the Asian foodmarket it is pin only!
Heroes Workshops ticket rules
• The Free workshop tickets can be picked up at the Workshop Ticket point on the second floor.
• You need to get tickets for the workshops in Heroes Workshops 1,2 & 3 & Active Heroes.
• The timeslots to get tickets are:
o From 9:30 – 12:00 you can get tickets for the workshops until 12.00
o From 12.00 – 14:00 you can get tickets for the workshops until 14:00
o From 14:00 – 17:00 you can get tickets for the workshops until 17:00
• You can only get 2 workshop tickets per person per timeslot.
• You can only access the workshops with a ticket.
• You must be present 5 minutes before the workshop stats otherwise your spot will be given away.
• Are the tickets sold out? You can wait by the door 5 minutes before the workshop starts to see if there are any last minute spots available!