Admire all the beautiful Cosplayers during the Cosplay Catwalk on the Main Stage or participate in the show by yourself. The Cosplay Catwalk takes place before the ‘big’ Cosplay Contest. In this stage program, cosplayers show their outfit to the audience in an accessible and accessible way.
Cosplayers will be on stage for a short moment and will do a so called walk on – walk off. In this way the participants rotate on stage to show their cosplay.
Participate in the cosplay catwalk?
The Cosplay Catwalk is the warm up act for the “big” Cosplay Contest. Grab your moment to shine on the Main Stage of Heroes Made in Asia and show the audience what you’ve got and!
Good to know:
- The Cosplay Catwalk is not a competition
- The amount of places for the Cosplay Catwalk is limited. Register in time.
- There will be no pre-selection (that only applies to the Cosplay Contest).
- The Cosplay Catwalk will be a so called “walk on – walk off”. You don’t have to prepare an act and get a short time to show your cosplay to the audience.
- As a participant of the Cosplay Catwalk you have to comply with the rules regarding weapons and props.